Make a beautiful crocheted Fox with this amigurumi animal kit. Follow the detailed ‘How to Crochet’ guide and pattern to stitch your fox, and then add unique features using loose wool and a felting needle. Each kit has everything you need including British wool spun in a traditional mill in Scotland, a crochet hook, stuffing and a bent tapestry needle to sew the pieces together.
This kit makes a perfect gift for someone wanting to learn how to crochet, or treat yourself to a fun new project without having to worry about finding all the bits and pieces needed to complete it.
Please note that due to the sharp felting needle included, this kit is recommended for children over 10 years old.
THE FOX AMIGURUMI KIT CONTAINS:
• British Aran Yarn (Russet and Black)
• British Felting Wool (Black and White)
• 3.5mm Crochet Hook
• Polyfil Stuffing
• Bent Tapestry Needle
• Spiral Felting Needle (Caution needed – needle is very sharp!)
• ‘How to Crochet’ Guide with step by step photos
• Detailed Pattern
• Sturdy Printed Box ideal for keeping your project in
SIZE OF COMPLETED KIT: Approximately 25cm tall
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner – Experienced